Virtual Brown Bag Series
July 16: Pre-Harvest Updates
November 19: West Coast Roundup
December 17: East Coast Roundup
August 11: WSCGA Summer Field Day
Whittlesey Cranberry, Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Intended as in-person; will provide a Zoom link if plans change.
Be sure to set time aside to hear from UW-Madison research specialists and Ocean Spray consultants at the Mini-Clinics! Hosted at the main site, from 9:30 to 11am, take the opportunity to hear from:
- 9:30 Statewide Field Update and a discussion of key 2021 growing season topics
- David Jones & Christina Maley, Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc.
- 9:50 Updates on Crancam and Nutrient Management
- Jyostna Mura, UW-Madison/ USDA-ARS
- 10:10 Cranberry False Blossom Update and Leaf Spot Diseases
- Leslie Holland, UW-Madison
- 10:30 Cranberry Outreach: Talks And Trials, Brown Bags and More!
- Allison Jonjak, UW-Madison Division of Extension Cranberry Outreach Specialist